Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Testing my blog


Well, I just started this all over again... This is my second blog, technically is my third! I had other blogs yearssss ago when I started blogging about the birth of my kids, then added a site blog for an old site I had about natural living then when I shut it down, everything went with it! POOF! :( So now I decided to let my other userid go and start a new one. A FRESH BLOG MIS AMIGOS! I hope to see you around, I'll be posting a lot of everything and a lot of NOTHING! C ya later! :)

2 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Tracy on September 21, 2007 at 10:25 AM said...

Glad to see your new blog Enith! I finally got high speed so I can watch your videos and loved the baby soup hahaha so funny! I just wanted to reach through the screen and give her a big cuddle :)

enithhernandez on September 22, 2007 at 1:19 AM said...

Thank you so much Tracy!!! I am glad it's over... well... almost! lol

High Speed rocks, I think high speed should be as cheap as dial-up and dial-up should be eliminated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net