Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge with a twist?


Photobucket

Well, well, well... I haven't done much with this Body After Baby Challenge thing lately, but things have turned a different path and now I will be getting fit for a good cause - so that's a real motivation for me there! :-)

I recently joined Team in Training for a half Marathon that will be held in Disney World and couldn't resist to Vlog about my first day of training:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zHgycRJQg

For the record: Team in Training is a charity sport training program supported by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Here is the 2009 Team In Training Information Video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuaCvKhOtJA

Will love to help? Visit my TNT Fundraiser Page and help me out to reach my goal! ;-)

3 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Elizabeth on August 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM said...

Great Vlog and what a great cause!

enithhernandez on August 12, 2009 at 12:59 AM said...

Thank You! :-)

Katie on August 13, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

wow, I'm really impressed with signing up for the half marathon. I'm always lucky if I can run half a mile! Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net