Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge


I haven't been paying attention to my diet lately, but I am not really worrying about it too much since I am still breastfeeding and going strong! Though I do know that I have lost 2 lbs already. I honestly don't want to compromise my milk supply just yet, because Robertico still breastfeeds and it is his main source of food so far. I am very happy to be able to be the one giving him all the necessary nutrition for a great start and that he will benefit from it later in life! :)

However, I did start my Team in Training sessions and my first run went pretty well! We met at at 6:45 am this past Saturday for a 40 minute run and so far so good. My body responds very well to the heat and the humidity of South Florida and I made it through without any problems. I didn't slow down a bit! yay! Here are some pictures of my training day:




I have to say that I do see a huge difference in my jeans or any other pants. My waist has gone down immensely and the 'muffin top' is melting. This means that I am not going to be focusing in weight or pounds I should be losing but in how my clothes are fitting, specially because I have been training really hard lately. Running 3/4 times a week and Swimming once a week.

Here is another picture of the beautiful Leah, the girl I am honoring this marathon. Please don't forget to visit my Fundraiser Page and help me reach my goal.


I have also added Gustavito Alexis, born the same year of my oldest daughter. He battled with Leukemia for several years and passed away days before my son was born last year 2008. Gustavito was part of our family and a special boy we will never forget. He will always be in our hearts:

November 2002 (3 months old)

December 2007 (5 years old)



Your name will automatically appear in the page indicating that you have collaborated and helped me with this great cause, and also, you will receive a receipt for your tax return. I will make sure to update you about my trainings and all the details of this journey! Thank You so much!!! http://pages.teamintraining.org/sfl/wdw10/enithhernandez

3 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Anna on August 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM said...

Great job on working so hard! It is always really encouraging when your clothes start getting too big :)

Elizabeth on August 25, 2009 at 1:16 PM said...

Great job!

enithhernandez on September 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Thank You! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net