Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Loving being round...


Pregnancy is the most beautiful stage of a woman, no one can't argue that! Yes, I must agree that sometimes could be somewhat uncomfortable but most of the time, when that little baby inside of you moves around, it feels like nothing else. No one can't take away this from me, Motherhood is the best thing that have ever happened to me.

I have a different feel about this pregnancy, though. Probably because I am older, more experienced, maybe because I have 2 girls that are excited of being the big sister, or probably because this may be my last pregnancy... I am enjoying every bit of it, and I feel stronger as a woman, as a mother! Sometimes I just want to stop the time and prolong my pregnancy. Babies are just such a neat way to start people :)

I couldn't resist to tape my belly when the baby was moving, so here you go... A short video of that jumping little bean!



1 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Milk Mama on May 15, 2008 at 10:47 PM said...

Wow that is a beautiful pregnancy photograph! Gorgeous!!! :D
Thank you for commenting on my blog, Enith! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are almost there! Only 11 weeks to go! That's amazing! I can't wait to experience pregnancy again. It was so amazing! I very much enjoy extended breastfeeding my daughter. I was thinking today how heartbroken I would be if I couldn't nurse her any more for some reason (illness maybe...) I'm very thankful for this time with my daughter. It is truly a blessing. :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net