Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Wordless Wednesday - My son's first week of life...





Check out the other Wordless Wednesday photos!

3 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Pretty Life Online on August 13, 2008 at 8:09 AM said...

he is such an angel!!! Perfect catch for wordless! My WW entry is up hope you can drop by and I am asking for your help.... I was nominated for pinoyworld blog of the week.

~Amanda~ on August 13, 2008 at 1:36 PM said...

Your son is beautiful! What a funny thing you put up pics of the first week of your sons life and for my ww entry I posted a pic of my daughters first birthday if you have a moment you should drop by and check it out!

Susana on September 29, 2008 at 2:21 AM said...

Love the hat and the cloth diapers. Too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net