Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been a whole year since...


My daughter's Eye Muscle Surgery. I cannot express how happy I feel to have made this decision. You may know that I have mixed feelings with the medical field... but yes, there are good doctors and some BAD doctors. There are good procedures and BAD ones. It was hard to make the big decision of having my daughter go through this surgery, but it was therapeutic and NEEDED to be done.

I made two videos documenting the whole process... before and after. If you haven't seen the first one, go here!

I am finally posting the final video and it is very hard for me to share but I am posting it for educational purposes. Beware!!! Have some tissue on hand!!!!

1 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun on November 17, 2008 at 1:29 PM said...

Wow, Enith, she is beautiful!!! The process must have been so difficult for you, but the outcome is completely worth it. Very emotional video... great post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net