Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Loft Bedrooms


Okay so I found this website and before I misplace it or forget to blog about it, I will just do it now!

I am SO digging these rooms:





I am definetely going for this when we finally move out of these apartments, so functional yet classy and clean! The girls will get a great use out of a room like these, you better check out the rest... Ohdeedoh

2 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun on November 11, 2008 at 3:24 PM said...

LOVE this!!

Jim on November 11, 2008 at 10:17 PM said...

Thank you, Enith, for visiting my RRtU blog. You could do those red things also?
We don't have MacDonald's home delivery here in the states either.
..
BTW, I have been to Panama, but only through the canal. We did not egress the ship there in your land. ;-)
..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net