Monday, November 10, 2008

Planning for Christmas...


I have an extensive list for Christmas, mostly close friends and family but I have to keep it simple and affordable. This year we are counting the pennies but mind you, I am LOVING staying at home. It's a sacrifice I take in exchange of enjoying my kids at home and raising them myself. Anyways, I have so many ideas of what our Christmas gifts will be - they are all handmade/homemade. There is a total of 17 adults (this may include some set of couples - so in reality they are more but I am counting them as 1 - better on my pocket this way lol) and 14 kids. WOW, you got some work to do mamacita...!

3 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun on November 11, 2008 at 3:22 PM said...

Wow! These are beautiful ideas.. thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thank you! i feel inspired!

Susana on November 23, 2008 at 1:37 AM said...

I see you changed your blog! It looks great.

I like the quilted place mats! Maybe when I finish making quilts for all of my kids and our bed, too.... I'll think about making quilted place mats.

thanks!
Susana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net