Monday, July 13, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge - Twitter


Okay so I have decided to finally get back in shape! MamaNotes is organizing this great challenge between us, Twitter Moms! We will follow each other and will tweet with #bodyafterbaby hashtag to check up on ourselves and support each other...

Well I started with some work outs (today is my 2nd day) and Monday will start eating right. Let's see how far I go with this... My goal was set up to 10 lbs. of weight loss, tho I wish I could do more than that but who knows, for now, I'll stick to 10 lbs. and see from there... woohoo!


Photobucket

One of my Teammates Sarah posted pictures of herself
BEFORE baby - then AFTER baby...
she has inspired me to do the same :-)

One day I used to look like this:


After 3 kids I now look like this:


I will love to get back to the way I was... do you think I can???

4 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Kim on July 13, 2009 at 12:02 PM said...

Good luck! You can do it!! :)
Looks like I need to get on Twitter. :)

Kim on July 13, 2009 at 10:20 PM said...

Of course you can!!! I need to see if I can find before pictures of myself as well.

enithhernandez on July 14, 2009 at 3:58 AM said...

awww! :) I hope so! LOL

Elizabeth on July 14, 2009 at 4:42 PM said...

I think your goal is closer than you think! You look great! I'm doing the challenge as well after three kids.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net