Thursday, January 31, 2008

Healthy Spine - Healthy Body!


It only makes sense to me! Since the accident we have been going to the chiropractic, so far we have had 2 alignments and we are already feeling improvement! It's amazing what chiropractic can do to your body... The beautiful part of everything is that our doctor is 100% opposed to conventional drugs and I am too holistically approached! God put me this doctor in our way, thank YOU!

3 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

tie-dyed doula on May 5, 2008 at 7:30 AM said...

I love my chiro also! I have been going to him since the 3rd grade, he was in training back then, and have used him since. My children do not see MDs and he is simply the best choice for us!! I have a blog title (under the label chiropractor) if you would like to check it out sometime, could be helpful info. I just read your blog a little and I enjoyed reading it! Can't read to read more! When is baby boy coming along earthside?

enithhernandez on May 5, 2008 at 11:03 PM said...

Hello tie-dyed doula! thanks for stopping by :) I really appreciate when people tell me they read my blogs, I feel embarrassed sometimes thinking that I might not be able to communicate in English very well, I hope my grammar or typos are not so annoying lol!!!! My best friend is a doula but she left me :( She moved back to Puerto Rico, where she is from. I miss her so much and I so wish she could be here in this special day. Baby is coming along very well, he kicks very hard ;) We are still getting treatment, I feel great! We all feel great! My daughter's ear infections are practically gone and my youngest's rashes are going away too. We haven't gotten sick in so long since we started treatment, I feel the difference is just pretty amazing... Anyways, thanks again for stopping by :)

enithhernandez on May 5, 2008 at 11:06 PM said...

I forgot to mention about my husband's migraines... they went to 3 times a week to once every 2 weeks. I am sure it will take more time for him to get rid of them since it's been about 10 or more years suffering from headaches and migraines, but we definitely see the difference... Chiropractic really ROCKS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net