Sunday, January 27, 2008

A strange 3rd. Birthday Celebration... GOD THANK YOU!


My daughter's 3rd. Birthday was celebrated yesterday at The Build-A-Bear Workshop. It was magical! All the kids had a beautiful bear of their own kind, made by one of each of them. The most magical moment was the fun they experienced throughout the whole tour! I have to tell you, our Host Lisa was phenomenal and very sweet to all the kids, she deserves a trophy! They played games, they sang, they jumped, it was so enchanting that I wanted to be a kid myself and join them! If you ever want to plan a birthday party outside the home and not having to clean up after a party, Build-A-Bear is the place for it! Serena picked up a cheetah and Sabrina fall in love with a pink with sparkles bear!

We later hit the road to finally go home (9:35 pm) so we took the back road of the Mall located right in front of The Memorial Hospital of Pembroke Pines when I actually delivered Serena 5 years and a half ago. Robert stopped to let a firetruck pass in front of us, then seconds later we were slammed by a reckless driver at at least 50 to 60 miles per hour! Fortunately we were all wearing our seat belts, but because of the shock and the impact of the accident the kids started to scream, I immediately got out of the car to check up on them and make sure they weren't hurt. Seconds later, I started to feel a drip on the back of my head. I touched it and looked at it - it was blood! I literally walked to the hospital while Robert and the kids were waiting to be rescued. They were all okay except from some bruises in the head, back and legs. It was HORRIBLE! The girl got a ticket for reckless driving and thankfully the firetruck drivers came back for them and helped Robert as witnesses.

My head got 4 staples and my kids & hubby are all okay. We are so fortunate to have our God by our side, he was a shield of protection! I prayed and thanked him for giving us another opportunity in this life because he knows we are not ready to go just yet!

Today we all have body pain, my baby daughter can barely walk and my neck hurts like a mad woman. But gosh, thank God we have pain because I want to feel pain rather than nothing at all...

PLEASE PEOPLE! Wear your seat belts! Drive Safely! There are so many innocent people out there trying to do the right thing and because of reckless drivers, those innocent people are badly hurt....

My seatbelt did this! My Life Savior!

4 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Tracy on January 27, 2008 at 9:38 PM said...

Oh Enith. Thank God you are all alright. Thank God.

enithhernandez on April 23, 2008 at 12:20 AM said...

thanks Tracy!!! we were all beat up for days.... but thankfully we are all good now :)

Susana on April 30, 2008 at 3:28 AM said...

Enith,

I am soo glad that your family made it through this accident ok!

My father was killed by a drunk driver when I was 4 years old, in front of my great-grandmother's house.

I have a website in memory of him. It is http://duivictimsvoice.webs.com

I hope to help stop drunk driving, but also reckless driving too. There are videos on my site that can motivate ALL of us to drive more carefully.

Also, you may enjoy reading about the song I wrote about my dad.

enithhernandez on May 2, 2008 at 2:57 AM said...

I am so sorry about your loss Susana, wow, that must be horrible :( I can't imagine...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net