Thursday, July 31, 2008

My birth pool is ready :)


This pool is soooo beautiful!!! I am so in love with it and I can't hardly wait to give birth in it. The area is all set up and supplies are ready for the big event! Today I have been doing some more nesting around the house and I just came back from a big walk to help things going. My contractions are pretty irregular but they are sometimes a bit painful so I know they are doing something. I do feel the baby's head lower than before though. Yesterday I went to the chiropractic to get my hips adjusted and I think that helped me a lot! :) I have stocked up with loads of fruits for labor and also 3 yummy thai young coconuts to help me with hydration. Oh and tomorrow I have a visitor from FPL (Electric Company) at 8 am. so I am hoping not to be in labor while this guy gets here LOL! Last bill was just about $300! and I almost passed out so I am having someone walking through the apartment to make sure everything is running the way it is supposed to which I know for sure there is something wrong, there is NO way we are consuming $300 in electric!

0 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net