Monday, August 3, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge - Update


Unfortunately, I have not been so good lately! NO EXCUSES! Though I do want to say that I had my mom and niece visiting from Panama and we went out almost every day and I just couldn't resist the temptations! I did try to eat the healthiest possible, most of the time I made smart choices but I did had some cake and pizza for my birthday. Oh well...


oops sorry! picture taken with my camera phone!


I may have lost a couple of pounds about 2 weeks ago but it seems that I've gained them back and I am still in my pre-BAB weight, sighssss! I did make the effort to go veggie during all this time, since I've been wanting to go veggie for a long time. I manage to eat chicken only one day, and that is GOOD! Though I think soy products are making me sick, I decided that I am not going to buy anymore of that and just eat as much raw foods as I can instead of processed fake-meats!

I also stopped working out (NOT GOOD!) but I am determined to get back in track and stay positive. I CAN do this!

3 proofreaders making corrections!!!:

Chanda on August 3, 2009 at 8:22 AM said...

You CAN do this! Just take it one day at a time. And cake and pizza on your birthday...totally fine! My key is watching portion size, just don't eat as much. Good luck!

Baby Signs(R) With Elizabeth ICI, INC. on August 3, 2009 at 12:21 PM said...

You can absolutely do this! We still have 5 weeks left and that's plenty of time to make a change!

Katie on August 3, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

I had a super bad week last week also - but we can definitely refocus and work hard. There's plenty of time left!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
_____
 

Copyright © 2008 www.enithhernandez.net